Creati, the Everything Hero: Momo [BNHA]

Character: Momo Yaoyorozu
Series: My Hero Academia/Boku no hero Academia
Photographer: kamekoc10 (FB)

Cosplayers - (IG)
Kyoka Jirou: vinaele
Denki Kaminari: chaiiruu

Shot in November 2017.

Construction: as you can see, there's definitely huge improvement since last time! I made the leotard more fitted and tried to engineer it so that the stuffing would naturally push up what little boobage I had LOL. The sleeves look much more accurate stuffed, though I wonder if they're still a little big. 

The utility belt across my chest sits more comfortably. Across my hips, they also sit more comfortably however I'm not satisfied with using EVA foam and they're still a bit thick. I think I'd rather have them look accurate: a bit more puffy and thinner than I made them. 

I also made the boot covers more fitted to my leg so that they don't fall as much, while emphasising my leg.

An issue that can't be seen is the "stripes" near the crotch. I used ribbon, which makes it hard for me to get into the leotard. I should have used an elastic fabric. Also the book attachment was rushed so hopefully I can make something more stable next time round...

Another big problem is my makeup. T_T I improved my wig but downgraded in makeup... I made the eyebrows way too dark and thick and low, and my contouring is also a bit too harsh for Momo's face. 

I want to reshoot with further improvements! 

“momo





“momo

“momo

“momo

“momo

“momo

“momo

Comments

Popular Posts